In the fast-paced world of public relations, it’s important to always be prepared — even when traveling to fabulous and exotic destinations.
Get an insider’s peek at our vacation must-haves — finds that will keep you fresh and business-ready, because you never know who you’ll meet on the beach.
- Dermalogica Precleanse Wipes – For a fresh face at a moment’s notice, these wipes are perfect for a refresh on the plane or wipe down post-beach. They melt away layers of excess oil, sunscreen, waterproof make-up, and even environmental pollutants.
- Cell Phone Back-Up Battery – As PR pros always on-the-go, we operate around the clock. Never leave home without your favourite travel companion — an extra phone battery to keep your envy-inducing Instagrams coming all day long.
- Oversized Sunnies – Protect yourself from the sun, or better yet, hide those tired eyes showing one-too-many of last night’s mojitos. This season, we recommend a mod shape in a pastel hue for a pop of pretty. Our latest purchase is a pair of Illestevas from our friends at Queen West’s ZANE.
- Ted Baker London Scarf – In need of a bathing suit cover-up? Having a frizzy hair day? Use a tropical scarf as a wrap for a practical yet fun multi-use beach companion.
- Tight’n’tiny Card Holder – Keep your room key and business cards at the tips of your fingers with a minimal APC card wallet.
- essence cosmetics bronzer – Take your tan to the next level with a highlighting bronzer. Your sun-kissed cheekbones will be glowing, instantly.
- AZURE Magazine – Who doesn’t love good reading material? Stay up-to-date on the world of design and architecture’s latest with this Canadian-made source for all things contemporary.
- Brimmed Hat – Beat the heat in style with a versatile hat, perfect for a casual afternoon stroll.
- Ted Baker London iPad case – Ideal for protecting your tablet from the sandy interior of your beach tote (we love this colour-blocked carry all from Marni!), so you can connect online whenever, wherever.